The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
|Good news! You still have 1 day to accomplish your 2017 resolutions!|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Tuesday I listed the best books I read in 2017.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson.
- On Friday there was a tag.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Secret History by Donna Tartt.
- On Tuesday I list some awesome new-to-me authors.
- On Wednesday I review Marrow Island by Alexis M. Smith.
- On Thursday I wrap up December.
- On Friday there might be something? I don’t know yet. I’m blogging as fast as I can!
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
I finally finished A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab. Holy crap, that was a big book. Right now, I’m desperately trying to finish The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis. I want to finish it before next year.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Re-watching Harry Potter movies for the millionth time.
- I got a new phone! It’s a Samsung Galaxy. I’m still trying to figure out how to use it.
- Since I have a phone, I can actually use my Instagram account.
- All the 2017 wrap-up posts are making my TBR list explode. You guys are so good at making me buy books.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!